A WEEKEND in the gardens facebook promotion
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. This promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by the Roundhouse Entertainment, <70091162702>, of <329 Montague Street, Albert Park, Victoria 3206, Australia> (“Promoter”).
ELIGIBILITY (“Eligible Persons”)
5. You are eligible to receive a prize in the Competition if you:
(i) are aged 18 years or over,
(ii) are not an employee (nor an immediate family (including spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child or sibling) of an employee) of the Promoter or any agency, contractor or company associated with the Competition; and
ENTRY & DRAW
2. By participating in this Competition, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these conditions.
3. All instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
4. The Competition commences on 20 October 2017 at 12:00PM AEST and concludes on 27 October 2017 at 12:00PM AEST. The Promoter may extend the time for, vary or terminate this Competition at any time in its absolute discretion.
6. If there is a dispute as to whether you are an Eligible Person, the Promoter reserves the right to retain the relevant prize until the dispute is resolved, and award that prize only if you are found to be an Eligible Person.
7. If you are not an Eligible Person, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion and at any time, disqualify you from participating in the Competition. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. To enter the competition draw, you must like the A Weekend In The Gardens Facebook page and tag one (1) friend in the comments section of the A Weekend In The Gardens promotion post during the Promotional Period.
9. The Draw will be held at random on 27/10/2017 at BLSTR Digital Ltd Pty, 37 Islington Street, Collingwood, VIC 3066.
10. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. You must, within 7 days of being asked by the Promoter, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy any documents the Promoter reasonably requests to establish if you are an Eligible Person.
11. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any entry invalid if you:
(i) fail to establish you are an Eligible Person to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
(ii) fail to produce items as required by condition 16 or produce items that are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way;
(iii) tamper with the entry process or benefit from such tampering; or
All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
12. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Eligible Person(s) drawn at random will win two tickets to A Weekend In The Gardens, Melbourne on 18/11/2017. There is one set of 2 tickets to be won.
15. The total Prize pool is valued at $139.80.
16. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is not redeemable for cash. The Promoter excludes any liability for any Prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
17. The winner is responsible for all costs and expenses incurred in enjoying the Prize outside what is listed in the Prize Details and (in particular but without limitation) the Prize does not include any travel to or from the venue to which the Prize may provide entry.
18. The Prize is date specific. The winner must be available to redeem the Prize on the dates stipulated by the Promoter. If the winner is not able to redeem the Prize on that date, the Promoter may determine another Prize winner in its absolute discretion.
19. Rights to receive Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any changes in times or dates, or cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the winner from redeeming the Prize or any part of it.
21. If any Prize (or part of a Prize) is unavailable for any reason for which they are responsible for, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any third party if any Prize (or part of a Prize) is unavailable for any reason.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
22. The winners will be notified in writing, sent by a comment reply on the existing entry. The notification will include any further instructions as to how the winner is to claim the Prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
23. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under any legislation regulating the Competition, if any Prize is:
(i) not claimed in accordance with these conditions by 06/11/17 or
(ii) forfeited for any reason,
the Prize will be awarded to another Eligible Person in a redraw on 06/11/17 at 17:00 AEST at BLSTR Digital Ltd Pty.
24. Any additional taxes which may be payable as a consequence of the winner receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
25. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, merchantability of any of the goods and services offered as Prizes.
26. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (“Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any person arising out of, or in any way connected with, the Competition or Prizes including without limitation:
(i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
(ii) any loss arising from any negligent act or omission of any of the Relevant Parties; and
(iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
27. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
28. These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties about the entry into and conduct of the Competition.
29. Entrant personal information (“Information”) will be collected by the Promoter to conduct this Competition. The Promoter may disclose your Information to its agents and contractors to assist in conducting the Competition and to send you further information from the Promoter about the Promoter’s road safety and other initiatives (if you agree to receive this information as indicated on your original form). The Promoter is bound by the Information Privacy Principles in the Information Privacy Act 2001 (Vic). You can request access to, or corrections of, the Information the Promoter holds about you by calling the Promoter on +61396957822 during business hours.
30. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information to the Promoter, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a Prize.